Applications are due: Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 6:00pm. An extension was granted to March 10, 2019 at 11:30pm. Applications are now closed. Next funding cycle will open Feburary 2020.
- Paper applications will not be accepted, you must complete the entire application online and submit digitally.
- A confirmation e-mail will be provided showing the date and time the proposal is received.
- Required attachments must be included in the submitted application packet to be considered for funding.
- Organization’s tax-exempt certification letter from the IRS
- Fiscal year 2018-2019 or most recent agency audit and management letter, or audited financial statement.
- Staff will review the applications for completeness. The applicant will be contacted if additional information or clarification is needed.
- There will be no applicant presentations. Staff will review and score each application utilizing the 2019-2020 Evaluation Criterion Sheet.
- Staff will make recommendations to council and final funding approval will be completed at the May or June council meeting. Applicants are not expected to attend the Council meeting, although Council meetings are open to the public.
- If approved, awarded applicants must complete a formal agreement and scope of work, provide proof of insurance and proof of Worker’s Compensation certification.
- Organizations may not expend any Fiscal year 2019-2020 funds until all documentation is complete and a contract for service has been executed.
- For questions regarding the grant application process (such as eligibility requirements, tax status requirements, due dates, etc.) or technical support necessary for the function of the online system (such as account creation, password assistance, form access and document upload) contact Program Supervisor Melanie Dykstra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-503-6956.
- Office hours are Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 6:00 pm.