COVID-19 CDBG-CV Applications are due: Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 11:30pm
(Non-Profit funding applications are now closed)
- Paper applications will not be accepted, you must complete the entire application online and submit digitally.
- A confirmation e-mail will be provided showing the date and time the proposal is received.
- Required attachments must be included in the submitted application packet to be considered for funding.
- Budget Summary
- Signed Certification form
- Only one application per organization per project/activity will be accepted. Multiple projects must be addressed through single applications
- Funding will be available this fiscal year, however we anticipate contracts will go through June 30, 2021 .
- Staff will review the applications for completeness. The applicant will be contacted if additional information or clarification is needed.
- There will be no applicant presentations. A committee will review each application and create recommendations for funding.
- The recommendations will be reviewed by Town management and council for final funding approval.
- If approved, awarded applicants must complete a formal agreement and scope of work, provide proof of insurance and proof of Worker’s Compensation certification.
- Organizations may not expend any federal funds until all documentation is complete and a contract for service has been executed.
- For questions regarding the grant application process (such as eligibility requirements, tax status requirements, due dates, etc.) or technical support necessary for the function of the online system (such as account creation, password assistance, form access and document upload) contact Program Supervisor Melanie Dykstra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-503-6956.
- Office hours are Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 6:00 pm.